Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014
Enjoy the brilliant fall colors during this afternoon of cider, food, live music, and family fun.
- Make cider with a hand-crank cider press.
- See apple butter being made over an open fire.
- Taste 10 delicious varieties of apples. (Small fee.)
- Savor apple desserts, from delicate apple crepes to apple slices covered with rich, gooey caramel. (Small fee.)
- Enjoy live music.
- Let your kids create apple crafts to make-and-take. (Small fee).
- Enter a raffle or bid in the silent auction.
Go on an energizing fall hike led by a volunteer naturalist. Guided hikes are on the hour, beginning at noon with the last hike at 4 p.m.
Try your luck at the Cake Walk for a chance to win a home-made cake. Cider Sunday could be your lucky day!
General Admission: $3 per person
Friend of Wehr: Free
Regular Parking Fee in effect
Questions? Contact Us
Wehr Nature Center
9701 W. College Ave., Franklin, WI 53132