- Child Support Enforcement,
- Combined Court Operations
- Human Services
- Parks, Public Safety
- Public Works, Fleet Operations
- at the Zoo &
Interested in working in public service?
Welcome to the Milwaukee County online application process.
- Milwaukee County offers a wide variety of interesting jobs for people who want to make a difference in our community
- As you will notice our current vacancies are listed according to a specified area of interest & specialty.
- Please review and select your options accordingly.
- Our departments are also dedicated to our Seniors in the Department on Aging, those with Disabilities, and Veterans Affairs.
- Our employees also remain committed to serve the cultural, human, recreational & social needs of the entire community.
- Milwaukee County is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and welcomes diversity in our workforce.
Visit our career opportunities listings to view current position openings.
Job Listings & How to Apply Online:
Click To view all Job Opportunities - All the jobs open to qualified residents or County employees.
Job Opportunities by Category - This is open to any qualified resident or County employees.
(Viewed by occupational category)
Click Here to begin the application process via our website.
NOTE: If you currently do not have an active email account:
The system will assist you in creating a free Hotmail account
Milwaukee County is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is actively seeking qualified applicants for various positions throughout County government. Milwaukee County does not discriminate based on age, ancestry/national origin, arrest/conviction record, color, creed, disability, marital status, military membership, race, sex or sexual orientation.
If special accommodations are needed, please contact 414-278-4143