Adaptive Recreation

Adaptive Recreation Centers in the Parks


Three Milwaukee County facilities offer year-round social and recreational opportunities especially designed for residents with physical and developmental disabilities.

  • Holler Park (summer programming only) - for details call Easter Seals at (414) 482-0133
  • Wil-O-Way Centers
    • Underwood  (Underwood Creek Parkway)
    • Grant (Grant Park)
    Wil-O-Way Centers are operated by the Office for Persons with Disabilities


Home | Business | Jobs Contact Us         (414) 257-PARK (7275)

Milwaukee County Parks, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System